PRINT YOUR CARD
LOCATE A PHARMACY
You may print and present your Discount Prescription Drug Card at any participating Pharmacy.
How To Use
1. Call 1-877-839-8121, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. For price quotes, initial orders, and re-orders, give the service representative the name, strength and quantity of the medications(s).
2. Price quotes are valid for one-time use only and expire after 30 days. HealthTrans Internet and phone-automated refill service will automatically refill you order at the existing price of your medication, so please call and ask for a price quote before each order. Note: Quotes are subject to change without notice.
3. Mail a Patient Profile Form (completely filled out), a valid doctor’s prescription, and a check or credit card information to: Mail Order Prescription Plan, P.O. Box 4057, Greenwood Village, CO 80155-4057. You may download the form from www.rxpricequotes.com/form2.
4. Orders are shipped within 48 hours of receipt of payment via First Class Mail or UPS Ground, based on the contents of the package. Special shipping arrangements can be made for and additional fee. Check with a service representative for more information.
5. Orders are automatically filled using generic medication, unless prescription specifies “brand necessary” or the member requests “brand”.
6. Prescriptions faxed by physicians will automatically be filled and charged to your credit card on file should this be your preferred method of payment. When faxing prescriptions, physicians must include your member identification number on all communications.
7. HealthTrans cannot hold prescriptions to be filled at a later point in time, so please send in your prescriptions when you are ready to place your order.
8. Prescriptions cannot be filled or refilled once they have expired. Most prescriptions expire one year from the date written. Prescriptions for controlled medications expire 6 months from the date written. All prescriptions expire 7 days from the date written. Please call for more information regarding ordering controlled medications.
9. Return Police: Medication cannot be returned for any reason. Once an order has been shipped, we are unable to reuse or resell the items.
To locate a local Pharmacy call 1-800-800-7616.